8 Week Old Labradoodle Puppies
Lauderdoodles raise our puppies to be part of our family so that they can be part of your family. We believe that it is important to develop and socialize each puppy individually, so that he or she is ready for all of the adventures that life will bring.
Puppies may be reserved with a deposit at any time. Typically we have a clear picture of a puppy’s personality and temperament traits as well as potential coat and size by 6 weeks of age. We allow potential owners to pick their puppy either in person or via exchange of emails with pictures and descriptions of the available puppies. Please do not expect to buy a puppy on the first email or without some communication with Lauderdoodles first, as we want our puppies to find the perfect homes forever, and will take care being selective with potential owners as well.
We allow our puppies to go to their forever homes beginning at 8 weeks of age. Our pups are all vet examined, micro-chipped, current on vaccinations and deworming and are started on heartworm preventative and flea/tick treatment before they are approved to be homed. They come with our Health Guarantee and Warranty, and the full lifetime support of Maggie and the Lauderdoodles.
We accept a limited number of deposits on current and upcoming litters to ensure that all families with deposits have the opportunity to pick their puppy.
- The adoption process begins with you contacting us either by phone or email. Please let us know the size, gender, coat and temperament you are looking for in a Labradoodle. Please let us know if you or anyone in your immediate family has diagnosed dog allergies.
- If we have the puppy/adult you are looking for you may place a deposit on your puppy using the Deposit and Registration Form . See form for details on deposit and purchase.
- Please review our Health and Purchase Agreement.
- Puppies must be paid in full by 8 weeks of age. This includes any shipping/delivery and extended stay charges.*
- Adults and older puppies must be paid in full prior to going to their new homes. This includes any shipping/delivery and extended stay charges.