Introducing a Partnership with David Dee and Shiloh K9 Obedience Training
Lauderdoodles has partnered with the Shiloh K9 Obedience-Training & Boarding Center in Linwood Michigan to provide obedience trained puppies for our clients http://www.shilohk9obedience-training.com/ . David Dee is an experienced dog trainer with years of experience in obedience, therapy , and search and rescue training. He adapts his techniques to suit each individual dog that he works with to ensure optimal results of his training. We at Lauderdoodles are very impressed with the Shiloh K9 center’s work and know that you will be too. Please visit his website for more information.
Our Labradoodle puppies will begin their training at 14-16 weeks old. The training process for an obedience trained puppy consists of four weeks, full board and training. The time spent at Shiloh K9 includes socialization with humans and other dogs. Upon completion of their training, puppies that have attended the Shiloh K9 four week sessions will have the tools necessary to complete the AKC S.T.A.R Obedience certification if the owner wishes to certify their dog http://www.akc.org/dog-owners/training/akc-star-puppy/ .
How do I get a trained Labradoodle puppy?
- Contact Lauderdoodles directly to discuss the availability of an older, trained puppy.
- An upfront deposit is required to reserve a puppy for training.
- Full payment of the puppy is due prior to the scheduled start date of training. Training will begin when the puppy is at least 14-16 weeks of age.
- The owner should choose the name of the puppy prior to going to the trainer. Any special training requests will be communicated to the trainer at check in. Please discuss these requests with LauderDoodles/Shiloh K9 staff at the beginning of this process.
- Owner must complete the required forms of Shiloh K9 center.
- All training programs are 4 weeks long.
- If you are selecting a puppy that is already with the trainer when you contact LauderDoodles, you will be able to reserve that puppy with full payment.